
And so I met my dearest yesterday. It seemed like we went to a lot of places in a such a short span of time. We walked down Boat Quay, had a good meal at Lau Pa Sat, and then we walked, walked and walked randomly (at times we came back to square 1) til we reached Ann Siang Hill Park, saw the mosque where he stopped to pray, walked again til we reached People's Park and nearly walked to Bugis. All this while, it wasn't all sweet and romantic. Along the way we talked, and I think there were few very tense moments in between, here and there. But nevertheless; I'm glad it happened. I'm glad we spent the day together. It just makes me feel better.
Later in the evening we went to the much-hyped-about Kampong Glam (which turned out to be nothing of a hype at all) to meet my parents and all of us squeezed into the car as we watched the lights at Serangoon and eventually went walking around at Geylang (it's a billion times better than Kampong Glam; trust me.)
Tonight's the SI Finals. Hope Hady makes it.
And my brother got lots of attention when we were in Geylang. Even this Caucasian woman did a double take and oogled at him. No credits to the kakak ke?